Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself and/or the organization which you are authorized to represent by filling in the details under account information, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or while accessing various features including surveys on our Website or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the App, subscribe to our Services, search for a Service, use our Services, post Content (e.g., company profile, vacancies, candidate profile and other materials), participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, events on the App], Online events and when you report a problem with the App. The information you give us may include your name and/or name of your organization, address, e-mail address and phone number, company description, location details or information that you provide about yourself such as your designation, company name, contact details, location and reference or information that you provide about your company such as its name, number of employees, contact details, industry name and reference. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information. Your name, you e-mail id and other information you choose to add to your profile may be available for public viewing on the App.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the App, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the App (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you choose to link your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram, any job portal, Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the Website through any platform an option of which may be provided by the App to you at its sole discretion, we will collect and store your SNS user ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to the Company by the SNS. The Account Information that is collected includes all the account information provided by you to that website. Please be aware that the other information we obtain from the SNS is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share with services like that of Company’s.
- We may retain records of all communications with you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this App. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from such sources. We may collect information about you for validation and verification purposes from other sources including through Websites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc. We collect non-personally identifiable information from the App visitors to track the total of number of visitors to the App in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer®) and operating system (e.g., Windows®) used by the visitor. This information allows us continuously to improve our App.
- Device information. We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- Metadata. Metadata is usually technical data associated with Content you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their Content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
Uses of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to contact and correspond with you, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site, to provide you with information and services requested through the Web Site.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to enhance the security of the App;
- to personalise content;
- to remember information to help you efficiently access your account;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to the Services. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, if available, or write to us at[email protected]
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that content from the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to create MIS reports
- to send you Service-related notices. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we will send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Disclosure of your information.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We strongly recommend that you do not share your password with anyone and keep it secured at all times.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How We Treat Your Browser Information
We analyze the log files of our Website to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Website. This information helps us to serve your information needs.
You are free to remove or delete Content from your Account at any point in time. However, there is a strong possibility that copies of public Content will be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of the App, or if other users have copied or saved that information. In addition, due to the nature of internet sharing, copies of your Content, including Content that you have removed or deleted from your Account, may also exist elsewhere on the Internet and be retained indefinitely.
You may correct, amend, add or delete information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted e-mail communications from us by following the instructions in the message. However, you will still continue to receive important/critical system related communications until your Account is deleted.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at[email protected]
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
App Security and Grievance Officer
This Website stores all data with the hosting Platform provided by Incyber Media & Technologies (“Hosting provider”) which may store this data on its servers located outside of India. Incyber Media & Technologies has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. You acknowledge you have reviewed and understood the Manual of Data Security Practices and Procedures and that these are reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected. You also acknowledge that the standards followed by the hosting provider are not within control of the Company and are liable to change from time to time. You agree that it is in your interest to review from time to time the security standards, practices and policies adopted by the hosting provider to confirm that there are no changes that you are not comfortable with.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Timings: Monday – Friday, 10AM – 5PM (Except Bank / Public holidays)
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to[email protected]
What are cookies, pixels/web beacon, and local storage?
A pixel (also known as web beacon) is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience on the Website.
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage to customize what we show you based on your past interactions with the Website.
Why do we use these technologies?
We use these technologies to do things like:
- make the Website easier or faster to use;
- enable features and store information about you (including on your device or in your browser cache) and your use of the Website;
- deliver, understand and improve advertising;
- monitor and understand the use of our services; and,
- protect you, others and the Website.
- speed up your future activities and experience on our Website
- remember information about your browser and your preferences
We cannot identify you personally from this information.
What types of cookies do we use?
Two types of cookies may be used on the Website - "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Website. A persistent cookie remains on your device for much longer or until you manually delete it (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific cookie and your browser settings).
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information using pixel tags (also called clear gifs) that may be shared with third parties which directly support our promotional activities and website development. For example, website usage information about visitors of the Website may be shared with our third party advertising agency to better target internet banner advertisements on our Website. The information is not, however, personally identifiable, although it could be linked to your personal information.
Cookies used on the Website
|Type of Cookie ||What do they do? ||Do these cookies collect my personal data / identify me?|
|Necessary||These cookies are essential to make our Website work correctly, they enable you to move around our Website and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.||These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. |
If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the Website, or parts of it.
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the Website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our Website.||These cookies don’t identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow our Website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalised online experience.||The information these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your username or profile picture. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it and with whom we share it. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the Website and may restrict access to content on the Website.|
|Targeting / advertising ||These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies.||Most types of these cookies track consumers via their IP address so may collect some personal identifiable information|
Where are these technologies used?
We use these technologies on our own Website and services and on other Website that have integrated our services. This includes our advertising and platform partners’. Third parties may also use these technologies, for example, when you interact with their content from within our services, like when you click a link or stream media on the Website from a third-party service, and to help with the delivery of ads shown on and off of the Website.
Do we use Third Party Cookies?
We use a number of suppliers that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit the Website to allow them to deliver the services they are providing.
When you visit the Website you may receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We endeavour to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether or not you wish to accept them. More information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party's website.
How can I control Cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the Website, for example you may not be able to visit certain areas of the Website or you may not receive personalised information when you visit the Website.
If you use different devices to view and access the Website (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet etc) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
This acceptable use policy (“Use Policy”) is a part of and incorporated within and to be read with the Terms of Website Use (“Terms”) and is applicable to the users of the Website and the service providers listed on the Website. The capitalized terms used in this Use Policy, but not defined herein, shall have the meaning given to such terms in the Terms.
The Users may use the Website only for lawful purposes. The user may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of the Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in order to facilitate you or allow you to access any part of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all material which a user and/Content provider contribute to the Website (Contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in India.
Contributions must not:
- be misleading in any way.
- contain video, photographs, or images of another person (without voluntary permission/consent of that person).
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Prevent investigation of any offence.
- Be insulting to any other nation.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, humiliate, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- refers to any website, app or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of this Use Policy or the Terms.
- interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- solicit any activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- involve the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Try to reverse engineer any of hiringplug TM’s software
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from hiringplug TM or its users without their permission
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Use Policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.